Thursday, August 13, 2009

The MailMan Honks Once


The Mailman brought me a surprise.
A big brown box.
It didn't say Avon.
That was the only thing I had order recently.
MMMM Marketing Departmet?
Who Markets Meeee?
So I grabbed the scissors.
I sliced open the tape.
.... lo and behold ~ a brown bag with curly ribbon!
It's too early for my birthday!
(It is a month a way.... HINT HINT)
So what could it be?



Well, check it out!
My comment buddy, BarbaraRae, had a little contest
over at her blog, Goal For The Green!
And I won!
Yes, ME!
I won a prize!
I couldn't believe!

Green Batteries!

I thought, ok, I will probably get a pack of AA's.

But, NOPE!

I got a whole bag of batteries!



Thanks BarbaraRae!

Check these batteries out at www.greenfuji.com

They are landfill friendly.
Cadmium Free
Mercury Free
PVC Free

Fuji EnviroMAX batteries!

A ECO-Friendly battery alternative!

21 comments:

  1. That's a really cool prize! Congratulations! :) I'm gonna go check out the greenfuji batteries- they are a serious problem given all our electronic devices. I like the solar powered ones but I'd like to see why Goal for the Green has recommended these.

    P.S. I've opened the comments on the golf greens, come and drop some green ideas on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a surprise! Cool prize too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina,

    Hope you have a great time with that assortment of batteries. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your name posted at the winner over at her blog! Congrats girl. Surprise Packages in the mail are such a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and yes WOW a whole array of what has to be much needed and much used green batteries! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow firstly congrats for winning! WD.
    I think it's great how these batteries are environmentally friendly. Do you still need to dispose of them properly though or can you actually throw them away into the trash? They should be making mobile phone batteries like this too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow congrats!!! Im still trying to come up with an idea for a give away

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Your still feeling pretty good about those batteries huh. Just stopping in to say "HI".

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great prize! Isn't fun to get good surprises like that in the mail? Enter more giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Green batteries! Enjoy your win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Surprises are always the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you used them yet? Do they work the same as regular batteries?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes i also like surprises. thanks for this posting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its always nice to get a surprise in the mail! I guess paying attention to online contests does pay off!!

    Those batteries should be great for your digital camera!

    ReplyDelete
  16. its really very good and useful information thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Grab a cup of coffee and let me know your views, thoughts, or ideas.... Glad to see you here. Have a great day!