Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I am all about coffee!

WOW! I have been trying to sign up with a site called payperpost. They want bloggers who actually say something. I want to find a way to support my self on the computer. I can write about other peoples products. Give my opinions. Lots of stuff. I just find it hard to write about me. I love coffee. So I started my own company. I am not getting rich yet. But it pays for itself. I enjoy it so that is all that counts. I have tried getting some other products/companies going with it. But so far no go. I tried the survey game. But they want you to fill out all of these "offers". Most of these offers involve MY money in some way so.... Oh well... Payperpost--I am trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab a cup of coffee and let me know your views, thoughts, or ideas.... Glad to see you here. Have a great day!