Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What Do People Actually Look For

I sit here at the keyboard. I ponder.... what do people look for on other peoples blogs. I initially thought it was to gather information. I don't know. I really don't find a whole lot of quality information on the blogs I stumble into. There have been people who visited my blog and actually went to my store and actually purchased something. So maybe I helped someone - who knows - Do you have an opinion? If you read this, leave me a comment. I would love some feedback. I would like to contribute something worthwhile. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi C!! Long time no talk to! Let's see, why do I blog...and what do I look for. Hmm...I have four (three are mine, one I am a blogger on there)
    I want to laugh, I want good information, I'm looking for tips, I'm looking for ideas, I'm looking for friends.

    Need ideas for what to write about? What it's like to run an online store, what it's like to run a brick and mortar store, trials and triumphs of being a store owner, things to remember before you start a business... not to mention posts about how to pick coffee, best coffee flavors etc.

    and last but not least... you could always host a contest :)

    ReplyDelete

Grab a cup of coffee and let me know your views, thoughts, or ideas.... Glad to see you here. Have a great day!