Friday, April 4, 2008

Kids....


My... My... Life has been busy here at the ole homestead! My oldest child was home for the weekend -- house hunting. I think (I hope really) she finally gonna move near me. I am really excited at the prospect! My youngest will be home in about 2 weeks from boot camp! It has been a long 3+ months w/o him. The middle child is finishing up this semester at grad school and is excited about his trip to Mexico this summer.


As for the aquaponics.... still making some adjustments and waiting for the water to cycle and be ready to plant the grow beds.


I am finally going to get my baby chicks on Monday! It really is beginning to feel like a homestead.


Keep it green! Keep it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab a cup of coffee and let me know your views, thoughts, or ideas.... Glad to see you here. Have a great day!