Sunday, May 25, 2008

Paradise

PARADISE

a space
my space
filled with family
filled with joy

a space
my space
filled with friends
filled with peace

a space
my space
filled with music
filled with sound

a space
my space
filled with clean air
filled with hope

a space
my space
filled with green luscious growing things
filled with beauty

a space
my space
filled with words
filled with knowledge

a space
my space
filled with creatures of the arc
filled with laughter

a space
my space
filled with light and warmth
filled with safety

a space
my space
filled with rain and waterfalls
filled with serenity

a space
my space
filled with

JOY
PEACE
SOUND
HOPE
BEAUTY
KNOWLEDGE
LAUGHTER
SAFETY
SERENITY

filled with life and love and trust

PARADISE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab a cup of coffee and let me know your views, thoughts, or ideas.... Glad to see you here. Have a great day!