Thursday, July 24, 2008

Do we REALLY understand?

.... about the effects of genetically modified foods affect US, not the world in general, but you and me! How does it affect your life? Any clue? Well, there are no studies out there that I have been able to find that says that GM foods are good for you. Studies talk around it and say it is not bad for you. Well, the foods that I eat I want to be good for me. Here are some more articles that m~ from The Suburban Farmer led me to which let me to some others. As always I want to thank my blog friends for sending out the word.

I read some of the excerpts from World Hunger so I bought it. It is on its way. I look forward to sharing insights from this book in future posts. As always, I am very interested in reading more. So my friends.... send me any links that come your way. I truly appreciate it.

Now I am late for work... must run. I hope everyone has GMO free day!















4 comments:

  1. wow nice list,, but what I'm really want to know is your opinion.. the GM project mission is great! but don't know next :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina! I love this list!

    I'm back and trying to figure out the new site. Blessings!

    Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, ahhhh, some more great articles to get my teeth into when I can sit back and relax...thanks for passing them along!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting on (and buying) my novel "World Hunger". I'd love to hear what you think of it once you've made it through!

    Best wishes,

    Brian Kenneth Swain
    Houston, Texas
    bswain2000@yahoo.com
    www.briankennethswain.com

    ReplyDelete

Grab a cup of coffee and let me know your views, thoughts, or ideas.... Glad to see you here. Have a great day!