Wednesday, July 9, 2008

No Not Again!

Who Let Christina Have The Camera, AGAIN?????




What can I say? I love my sunflowers. I love my camera.


I was playing in b/w and setting f stops and apetures and what ever else you can do in a manual mode. So this is what you get~~a study of sunflower! I had fun hope you enjoy looking it!!!






...While I am here... and I have a couple more sunflowers ~ with the bees no less! *evil laugh!*







Off to work.... time to create havoc there! Have a great day everybody!

6 comments:

  1. I love your flowers!!!

    Beautiful!

    Blessings!
    Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea that you were having fun and also learning! The best way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Blogger just ate my comment. As I was saying.....great shots! It's also nice to find another blogger from North Carolina. I only know of 3 others (Raleigh, Asheville, Greensboro) so I'm always excited to see blogs from my home state.

    I also just approved your entrecard ad for Mimi Writes. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, that one with the blue center is a really neat effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Christina, At least you have a camera that let's you experiment! Good going!
    I "commented" to your comment regarding Lavender..I don't think you have to worry about it taking over..
    Anxiously awaiting each day for the mailman!!! Mmmmmm
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Grab a cup of coffee and let me know your views, thoughts, or ideas.... Glad to see you here. Have a great day!